Sunday, June 22, 2008

Not enlightening or useful in any way

Well, I just discovered the Cuss-O-Matic. As with everything silly and useless, I just had to try it out.

People of the earnest or easily offended persuasion should probably close their eyes now.

 

Almighty son of a screaming serpent-breeding scallywag!
Aw, fork me with a filthy ball-peen hammer!
Aw, tickle my dimply, bulbous belly-button!
O bastard child of a bulbous scorpian-loving shrew!
Oh, abuse me with a haunted crowbar!
Oh, bite my crazy, swollen posterior!
Oh, bite my crazy, volatile netherbits!
Oh, bite my swollen, dimply rear!
Oh, boff me with a crusty pitchfork!
Oh, slap my reptilian, wacky elbow!
Oh, spank my putrid, pogo-sticking rump!
Well, bugger me with a filthy lamppost!
Well, spank my filthy, crazy backside!
Well, violate me with a bloody wire whisk!
You son of a dimply maggot-brained reptile!

 

 

Technorati-Tags: ,

No comments: