Sunday, October 18, 2009

From Twitter 10-17-2009



  • New blog post: From Twitter 10-16-2009: New blog post: From Twitter 10-15-2009: How cheery! "Secret House as a whole... http://bit.ly/2eTk5i
  • Born in the USA should always be sung by someone with a heavy Scottish accent.
  • Just had a little look at Gunda. I probably need to see this very soon.
  • Feel the need to post a really nasty and sarcastic reply to something I just read on LJ. As a clever blob once said: don't.
  • Oh great, so Machinarium puts is savegames in a folder your typical temp cleaning program scrubs clean. That's two hours game time down the
  • drain. Designers: please don't do shit like that!
  • And as nice as it is, I don't feel like repeating a third of the game in the near future.
  • So, evil religions encourage people by casual sex? I am utterly terrified.
  • And shouldn't that be "through"?
  • Great moments in subs: "Here's a little pocket money & these condoms might be useless too."
  • #beatcancer, also evil religion.
  • Wait, there's a Kim Fowley Halloween project? I shouldn't be surprised, I guess.
  • People like me will want to take a look here http://tinyurl.com/yg6j329


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: