Tuesday, October 9, 2007

IF Comp 2007: Press [Escape] To Save

Hello sloppiness, long time no see.


*sighs*

>look

In a dark room.
If only you found the light switch.  It must be on the wall somewhere.  You feel weak.

>x wall
You can't see any such thing.


>x man
Just a hardcore jailrat.  A burly muscular man with tattoos all over his arm, he's a man in his middle forties you're guessing.  He seems like the easily offended type.

>talk to man

The creature is asleep.


You grab your head in anguish.  "NO NO NO!" you scream.  "I'm going to be hanged tomorrow!"

"Man, you're annoying, kid.  You said hanged tomorrow?  I'm glad its not going to me until these three weeks are over.  I bet somebody will bail me out by then." He smiles fiendishly. "Now, tell me who you are kid."

Select an Option below:

1: "Why do you want to know?"
2: "My name is inferior to yours mister."
3: "My name is Danny."
4: "My name is Jimmy."

Type in number:   1

"Why do you want to know?"you ask.

"So I may call you easily.  You know a servant can't be called slave . . . Oh yah, I'll call you slave from now on.  With me, Jimmy, being the master."

"What do you mean?" you question confusingly.

"Well, you know, any person that enters my rest has to play by my rules."  He chuckles sarcastically. "I mean obey my rules."  His smile disappears.

"So, I have to obey you?"

"Correct."

"And what happens if I don't?" you challenge.

"Bad things, my boy.  Bad things...".  He squints his eyes.  You wince back in fear.


Well, at least the author is trying.

No comments: