Friday, February 6, 2009

It's all true

After the extensive, philosophical groundwork that has already been laid concerning that unachievably rich piece of cinema we know as Shaitani Dracula, this humble blogger has no further insights pertaining its nature to offer. But, as anyone confronted with a moment as historically important as the arrival of Shaitani Dracula in this part of the Internet will understand, seeing it brings with it the responsibility to bear witness.

So: I saw Shaitani Dracula, I was touched by it, I was changed by it and I will never be the same thanks to it. Praise be, brothers and sisters! Praise be Shaitani Dracula! You should see it too, and I promise you, you shall never forget it and you will not want to live without it anymore.

 

6 comments:

Todd said...

Praise be to styrofoam angel wings girl! Praise be to caveman guy! Praise be to the wolf of the falling-off mask and the great, confused-looking hottie of the shrub!

Beth Loves Bollywood said...

Praise be to the hardy friends who watch Shaitani Dracula for one!

houseinrlyeh aka Denis said...

Todd: Ah, confused-looking hottie of the shrub. I bet she is still standing there.

Beth: You know you want to watch it. Enlightenment awaits!

Todd said...

If there are ever plans for a mass viewing of this one, that might be the thing that finally gets me to set aside my ludite ways and sign on.

Keith said...

Beth, when you finally watch this -- and you will, for it is pre-ordained by fate -- I recommend you watch it while holding a swan directly in front of your face. It will all make sense eventually, when viewed through the neck of the swan.

Beth Loves Bollywood said...

Of COURSE I want to watch it. And yes, I declare it should be done watchalong style. Todd, your future awaits. Keith, we don't have such fancy creatures here in the soybean fields - can I use a goose?