Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Daily Twitter Terror

  • 05:20 New blog post: Daily Twitter Terror: 05:22 New blog post: Daily Twitter Terror: 11:17 New blog pos.. bit.ly/eRsfm
  • 11:15 New blog post: In short: The Killer Reserved Nine Seats (1974): The merry band of rich idlers who .. bit.ly/17TzNO
  • 13:22 I'm actually quite happy about this bit.ly/DrmN3
  • 17:26 Ah, if Bobby Kotick didn't exist, you'd have to invent him. Keep in mind that he thinks those are positive statements.
  • 17:28 Enploying staff that will "take the fun out of making videogames" & my personal favorite:
  • 17:28 For Kotick, an atmosphere of "scepticism, pessimism and fear" represents "mission accomplished".tinyurl.com/mn93qs
  • 17:29 And people wonder why no body likes a capitalist?
  • 17:55 This describes my own feelings for True Blood quite nicely, but I laugh more watching it, I think tinyurl.com/nt49we
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: