Thursday, July 15, 2010

From Twitter 07-14-2010



  • New blog post: From Twitter 07-13-2010: New blog post: From Twitter 07-12-2010: New blog post: From Twitter 07-11-... http://bit.ly/bw5SjY
  • New blog post: Night Screams (1987): Party night for future star footballer David (Joe Manno), his unpopular and k... http://bit.ly/9fqOIy
  • I'm usually not one of those guys piling on Peter Molyneux, but "films, TV, even hallowed books, are just rubbish because they don't
  • involve me" must be one of the stupidest (and egomaniacal) things I've heard this month. And I'm on the Internet.
  • My Name Is Sartana And I'm Going To Be Your Host...Of Death Tonight #spaghettiwesterntitleswithproblems
  • Ringo, Django, Sartana, Hallelujah, Sabata & Cemetary - The Greatest Dance Troupe (Of Death) On Earth #spaghettiwesterntitleswithproblems
  • My Name Is Rekha - Prepare To Die #spaghettiwesterntitleswithproblems
  • I Am Django's Beekeeper - And I've Brought You A Present #spaghettiwesterntitleswithproblems
  • Sartana - The Lord Of The Rings Is Not A Game Of Cards #spaghettiwesterntitleswithproblems
  • You know, some day I'd love to watch a spy TV show whose heroine wasn't the best in class in everything, but only kinda good.
  • RT @warrenellis: I just unlocked the "Dysentery" badge and became mayor of your toilet on #foursquare


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: