Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Look Ma, I'm quoted in the Wall Street Journal!

Fellow M.O.S.S. agent Beth of Beth Loves Bollywood fame spends some of the 48 hours in her day on a weekly column about Bollywood movies for the India blog of the Wall Street Journal Online.

Because she has been slowly driven insane by us other M.O.S.S.ers, Beth decided to spend this week's column exploring the world of the movies of Harinam Singh, Hindi no budget horror auteur extraordinaire/from hell. Such a thing is, of course, an endeavour best not started alone, so Beth asked me a few pointed questions about the why and wherefore of a certain part of the cult movie bloggers' set's love for the works of the kindly Mister Singh.

Read all Beth discovered, and some of what I gibbered, here!

 

Technorati-Markierungen: ,,,,

2 comments:

Beth Loves Bollywood said...

Bwahahah! Yes, I blame MOSS for this, especially YOU, since you first made me watch Shaitani Dracula.

houseinrlyeh aka Denis said...

I am oh so very proud of myself right now.