Friday, February 13, 2009

Daily Twitter Terror

  • 11:20 My shopping skills scored me two v cheap copies of Fallout 3 and Drakensang. I see very sparse blogging days in my future.
  • 13:02 New blog post: Trailer Madness: After some problems with their old host Vimeo (basically, Vimeo do.. tinyurl.com/dj7b2x
  • 13:31 Uwe Boll's just trying to tire us out with his trillion movies a year now, right?
  • 13:35 "Don't believe the hype" does not necessarily mean the hype's never true.
  • 13:47 New SF&F writers 1990-2009 tinyurl.com/c5hfob(Also, read more Elizabeth Bear)
  • 13:52 What's this kerfuffle about George R,R,Martin finishing or not finishing his next book?I'm old-fashioned:I'd prefer the book good,not early
  • 13:52 And it's not like a prospective reader had already paid for it anyway.
  • 19:06 New blog post: A Minute to Pray, A Second to Die (1968): Clay McCord (Alex Cord) is a man with pro.. tinyurl.com/benzsm
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: